Vegan Whipped Cream
A decadently smooth and delicious whipped cream without the dairy!
Use as you would dairy whipped cream.
Serves: 2 Cups
1 400-500ml Can full fat unsweetened Coconut Milk/Cream
3 tsp Maple syrup or sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Refrigerate the can of coconut milk/cream upside down overnight.
2. Open the cold can of coconut milk/cream without shaking it.
3. Remove the coconut cream solids only into a mixing bowl avoiding any of the coconut liquid.
4. Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, beat the coconut cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
5. Add the sugar/Maple syrup/sugar and Vanilla and beat for another minute.
Note: Keep in a sealed container for up to one week in the refrigerator. You can save the coconut liquid for later use in pancakes, smoothies or puddings, etc.